Start Your LLC Out Right By Working Up A Proper Business Plan
Now that you've formed your Limited Liability Company, it's time to start planning how you're going to make your business a success.
This is where a business plan comes in.
Who needs a business plan?
You need a business plan if you:
- Want to raise money from outside investors.
- Want to raise money from friends and relatives (if they're smart).
- Are starting your first business.
- If this is your second (or later) attempt at running a business, then you already know that you need a business plan ;)
- Believe that you are running a "real" business and not a hobby or something to pass the time.